Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thenew life begins

07.07.08 Monday

Today I wake up early, I need to iron all my thing, after that I go to bath and solat subuh,I pray that I can be a good khalifah in this world, daughter, sister and brave to take challenge.
I wait the bus until it came at 7.25am. 8.30 I arrive at cm, I tried to calm down, I knew that I already late, but I can’t do anything.
I arrived at Plaza Sentul at 9.15 am, there I saw qma, she also late, we tried to cross the road but, we can’t, after wait 2 or 3 minute we can across the road.
We so scared, think that we both late, we rush to office, but when we arrive there, I saw only Ain in the office, so we decided to take a break first.
Today we have a public speaking, after that we got a good new that we have to do the new project. it about Majlis Perbandaran.
We are divided to several group .we are give 1 month to finish this project and we need to present it in 4th and 5th August.

wish me luck..
i hope we all Success

1 Comment:

  1. nic said...
    hyeee....wani gud try on ur blog try 2 post....as much as u can to improve ur language...ok gud luck

Post a Comment