Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bus Ohh Bus...

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Today I want to talk about a driver bus...
Actually is a good topic for discuss about. Before that I want to ask you one question. “Have u take bus every day?
If you’re answer “yes” please read this article carefully...
Last Saturday I with friends decided to go to Sogo, after we finish our work time...
That day is Sue birthday; we want to celebrate it together at Sogo. So I, hafiz,ina, ain and Danish come out with idea want to go there for karaoke.
We decided to go there by Metro bus. We wait until the bus come. About 30 minute later the bus arrived, in the bus something that not supposed happened is going too.
The “conductor” ask me to give the faire so ina ask how much course for 7 people to go to Sogo, the “conductor” said that its RM10.50. So we decided to pay one by one.
That is the problems begins, after we give all the money the conductor said that we don’t give enough money to him, he ask we to pay more.
We protest to pay more, because we already pay the faire,
But the conductor doesn’t agree with us, he keeps mumbling and make some of my friends angry, we tried to come calm the situation. But the conductor tries my friends angry again. He ask all of us to get out from the bus, but we ignore him, because some of the passengers tell us that the faire man always make a mistake like that, not only with us but many new passengers “terkena” with the conductor.
After 45 minutes in the bus, we arrived to Sogo, without loiter we stepped out from the bus.
We discuss about its along the way to go to food court, we decided to ignore the conductor if we see him again. I hope I’ll never see him again, every day seen that day I’ll pray that I’ll don’t take that bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment