Monday, June 2, 2008

my broth3r


Today i want to talk about my brother..

his names is Mohd Khairi Syah B. Yahya... 22 years old..

i love him so much..

actually i have 3 broher....

now his study at Al-Azhar ,mesir..

when i have free time i will chat with him..

i will ask him everything,about his study,food n everthing..

his always ask me about my family n my work,..

i was touched when him and his friend remember my birthday..

and his friend ask me if i want anything from mesir..

i said..i hopre i can see they see them in hari raya new year..

i miss himm.

every day i pray that him can finish his study,succes and become a ustaz..

i hope all my sibling can follow him..

i wish my brother more strong n study hard.. '

"semoga adik ceria,gembira,study smart n hard."


2 Comments:

  1. Haiyda said...
    sedihnye...hope he will come back soon..
    norizwani said...
    thanks..dada
    actually i miss him so much..

Post a Comment