Monday, June 2, 2008

My Brithday


Actually today is my birthday..


I was so sleepy,suddenly i felt someone kiss my eyes..and i open my eyes quickly,i saw my mother beside me..


she hugs me and say,"happy birthday akak" at her hand i saw a big bear


i was shocked and touched,i dont realise, i was crying.


that morning was so happy,i waited the bus but the bus was so late..


actually everyday i go to the office by bus,ihave to take 2 bus to react to the office.


First bus itake is from One Utama,it wikll stop at Central Market,there i must to take second bus to plaza Sentul,but that day is my bad day..the bus come late,and i arrive to the office about 9.10 am.


i was so afraid..


i walked slowly to my office..


i knock the door carefully,but when i open the door i saw ain,iwan,danis n ina was ther..


i ask ain where are others,she told me that there was't comming yet.


hmm...


I walk to my place n do my work,


suddenly server down and no electric signal,


we suppose to lunch earlly because there have been a problem with the server..


i decided to go out side and take a lunch..


after solat i walked to the office with my friend..


i felt something...but i don't know what..


i realise that my friend alway smile at me..


i wonder why..


i think because they want to supprise my other friend,i heard that his want to futher study..


i just ignore they all.


BUt when i walked throug the door i heard taht everyone sing happy birthday song..

its for me n my friend..

i was shocked..

my friend give a price..


i was touched ..i cry...

thanks to alll my friend.. luv u so much..muah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment